Bug XBox 360 controller, and mouse not working at all after login

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Performance: Issues with Controller, mouse and keyboard as of latest update.
OS Version: Windows 7 Home Premium
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670
Ram: 16GB
Version # 0.014
Display Mode: Both in Windowed and Full Screen modes.
Display Resolution: I have tried all the resolutions, and it is happening on all available game resolutions at this time.

Frequency of Occurrence: 100 % of the time

Expected Result: That I should be able to use my controller or mouse, and all of my keyboard keys after logging in so as to play the T2 table.

Comment: I have to login every single time I want to play the T2 table. Tonight after getting the newest update I cannot login and have the mouse or my Xbox 360 controller work. They work up until I login and then they stop functioning. Only the keyboard works after login, but not all keys on the keyboard either. Only the camera view change, ball plunger and flippers work with the keyboard. I cannot even exit the table and have to wait for the game to finish before I can get out of a table. This started as of the very last patch.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Wow! I will have to check it out. You guys are wickedly fast at fixing issues. :) Without a doubt FarSight has the fastest responding developers I have ever seen working on a beta. EA needs to watch you guys at work to see how it's done properly. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.