Any Ac/Dc Fans?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I found a brand new copy of The Director's Cut of the No Bull tour. It has been re-edited completely for Blu-Ray. There are also two rare permances from the Ballbreaker tour. It's live from Madrid, Spain. Best $5 I have spent. Would they have been as good if Bon Scott were alive? I admit Brian Johnson doesn't have the greatest "choir" voice, but it fits the band. Stiil though I long to hear Bon Scott sing Dirty Deeds and of course Big Balls! :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kemetman72 acca dacca the best !!! I have the dvd of no bull tour but mate in blue ray now that would be great !!! it`s a shame we can`t have both on stage together Bon & Brian, how great would that have been !!!! we in Australia are so lucky to have the best rockers in acca dacca & barnsey ( cold chisel ) :rolleyes:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
That No Bull BluRay came out in 2009.

I've often wondered what AC/DC would have been like if Bon had lived. I absolutely love both eras of their music. I consider Black in Black their best album and I wonder what would have came to fruition in its place in 1980 if Brian hadn't joined and contributed to that album.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
That No Bull BluRay came out in 2009.

I've often wondered what AC/DC would have been like if Bon had lived. I absolutely love both eras of their music. I consider Black in Black their best album and I wonder what would have came to fruition in its place in 1980 if Brian hadn't joined and contributed to that album.

Me too. I also wonder what they would have been like if he had survived. I too like both era's.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Yes I agree Back in Black is by far their best album. Actually the copyright says 2008 on the back of my case. I don't really understand why any older band still try today with new albums. The landscape of music and what is deemed popular has changed and to me not for the better. Has anyone ever heard any tracks off of AC/DCs Black Ice? We have to admit that any older band (i.e. Aersomith,Rolling Stones) best albums and songs lay way behind them. It's like when Roger Waters left Floyd. They weren't the same at all. Not even by a longshot. Have you ever been stoned and listened to Dark Side of tthe Moon? I have or Wish you were here with strobe light on at the same time. If my memory serves me right the first commercial album of the Stones was in 63. That means they have held it together 50 years! That has to be a record.
Whether you like the Beatles or not have you ever wondered what could have been if they had stuck together? Lennon might not have been murdered. Who knows?
Any Michael Jackson fans? The man had so much talent it was scary, but in the end it was his own ego and the constant desire to top Thriller. 40 Xanax a day? He obvously wasn't seeing a psychiatrist and he really needed a psychologist as well. He would've died of liver failure eventually anyways. And that whole rare skin pigment disease I never did buy. Now I can only listen to the past. I can't stand rap or hip-hop. It's Classic Rock or nothing for me or classic pop. Today's music is foreign to me and will never measure up to the all-time greats of the past.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Huge AC/DC fan! Love both Brian and Bon! Great band and a fun pinball machine! I know it probably won't happen, but I would love it if this was one the Pinball Arcade could do. I know Bobby said it wasn't likely. But we can always wish! I would be all over a kick starter for this! Great band fun pinball table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts