3rd bug with the cannon

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
This one i am about 50% sure on. i no longer own a T2 myself so i cant confirm it.

The cannon does not swing out far enough. When shooting the hunter ship with the cannon, you should be able to shoot the black rubber below the lowest target. This would give you a complete miss as you hit no targets. In the pinball arcade version you can shoot the bottom target but can't miss it too low.

This makes that target extra easy to hit.

Farsight, please try it on your real t2 to confirm.

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
This is not the case on a real machine. At the bottom most point it will always hit the bottom target.

Your machine must have been misadjusted.

You can confirm this on PAPA gameplay videos.

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for the reply Carl. This in the only bug that I reported that I was not 100% sure on. I know my cab did it but it is possible that it wasn't the norm. I played many other t2 cabs but I can't remember exactly how they behaved in regards to this.

On my cab the cannon would just go very slightly below the lowest light. If you timed it so the cannon was at its lowest point you could miss the lowest light. It was still high enough that it would hit the black rubber below that light. I'm talking about maybe 2mm here.

Maybe some current owners of this cab can see what theirs do and report back. Also farsight can test on their cab to see.

I watched a few PAPA videos but it is too hard for me to tell. None of them missed the bottom target too low but they also didn't miss many shots at all. Since it is only 2mm I can't really tell from the video where the ball would hit if shot at the lowest spot.

This one isn't really that big of a deal either way I guess. The other bugs are much more important to look at and fix anyway.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.