Mac Version 2.7.0 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Mac version 2.7.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Query for folk using this: is this still using the same assets as iOS versions and is it possible to use save data from iOS versions?

I also get the sense there's controller support now - is this USB HID support (in which case I should hopefully be able to use my dual analogue Sony Playstation controller) or only compatible with specific controllers?

I already bought the first table pack before I got the iOS version so I'm kind of thinking that rather than getting the Wii U release (if that ever appears) I might continue to support the Mac version. If I have to start from scratch on table goals though, I'll probably just wait for the Wii U...

Last edited:

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I also get the sense there's controller support now - is this USB HID support (in which case I should hopefully be able to use my dual analogue Sony Playstation controller) or only compatible with specific controllers?

PS3 controller support is built in. There is no mapping of any kind.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
That's a bit odd. Why support one third party console controller and not HID-compliant devices?

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
The Mac version is simply not well supported. The list of obvious things that are missing is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts