Bug Mac Version 2.7.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Mac version 2.7.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

DMjoselito

Oct 30, 2012
Device/OS: iMac 27'' (mid 2011) / OSX 10.8.4 / Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M

Bug Description: Post Processing: ON and Fullscreen: ON doesn't work, black or white screen appears.

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: Post Processing: ON and windowed mode works great but when you select Fulllscreen doesn't appear anything.

MagnumXL

Apr 23, 2013
I don't see that problem with post processing here with my 2012 Mac Mini Server with Intel HD 4000 graphics. What I do see is that when it's turned off, I get the "slow motion" video problem now every time the camera view changes (at least on Attack From Mars that I tested it with). Selecting Mission Control with the mouse brings it back up to normal speed until the camera view changes again. It doesn't do this with Post Processing turned ON, though for whatever reason.

Meanwhile, Twilight Zone still doesn't how the Power Ball image unless a custom ball image is selected (with the default silver ball selected, the Powerball just shows up like a regular ball; with any other image selected, it shows up WHITE like it's supposed to be). I really didn't think that bug would be too hard to track down since it does reliably every single time, but no dice. The "Camera" and other white lights still have that odd look when lit since they're darker around the edges than the "OFF" image is with the light off making it look DARKER around the edges when the light turns off which makes it look like an image "flipping" rather than a light turning on. The door mode light images look like they might have been fixed, though (they are at least acceptable looking in any case). This is also just a minor image fix.

Speaking of the Power Ball, I STILL don't have access to my "Power Ball" ball pack "extra ball" image in any of the tables. I mean I paid like a dollar for this ball and I'd like to be able to use it. If they can't fix the problem, I want my dollar back.

I also noticed that if I change to Window mode from the main menu controls and then go back to full screen mode from the top menu controls that my camera views change (move further back away from the table). If I exit the game and restart, it goes back to the normal views again.

Last edited:

s1mp13m4n

Jul 9, 2013
My Game Locks Up

Device/OS: 21.5-inch, Mid 2011
OS X 10.8.5 (12F37)
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3'
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Bug Description:When I complete any game no matter the machine and I beat a score on my personal machine I am asked if I want to post to Facebook, so I do. After that the game will lock up to where I can not select another pinball machine and it will not quit at all. I must force quit the game and relaunch it to play another machine.

Steps To Reproduce: simply play a machine and get a good enough score to rank on your personal high score list.

Frequency: every time I beat a high score on any machine that I own.

Additional Comments:I am using game version 2.7.0

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: 21.5-inch, Mid 2011
OS X 10.8.5 (12F37)
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3'
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Bug Description:When I complete any game no matter the machine and I beat a score on my personal machine I am asked if I want to post to Facebook, so I do. After that the game will lock up to where I can not select another pinball machine and it will not quit at all. I must force quit the game and relaunch it to play another machine.

Steps To Reproduce: simply play a machine and get a good enough score to rank on your personal high score list.

Frequency: every time I beat a high score on any machine that I own.

Additional Comments:I am using game version 2.7.0

I have reported this to FS and they said they tested it on their machine with no issues. It is still ongoing on mine, though. I have stopped posting scores on FB. Nobody was looking at them, anyway. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.