Request Can we please remove the player and end of game screens?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
FarSight, please can we have the 'change player' and 'end of game' score screens removed?

They spoil immersion, break up play and are just unnecessary. That is what the DMD / LED / score overlays are for.

PinballArcade%202013-09-01%2017-37-59-61.jpg

PinballArcade%202013-09-01%2017-45-39-29.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
WAAAAAaaaaaaahh! :p Im sure that will go #1 on the priority list. :p or at least make it show your TRUE score like it hasn't rolled over and reset.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Well, it's a good request.

Come on, after each game (on console version), you have:

- The final score scren
- The Highscore List screen
- A save screen (even if you didn't enter a new score...)
- Return to the menu screen to start a new game...

Erf... is it not possible to have a simple "Replay" button as soon as you finish a game?

catkins

Aug 14, 2013
I agree with these requests -- the pop-up screen comes up WAY too much, and doesn't add to the experience. Even the "enter your initials" thing where the extra arrows/center button show up is a buzzkill -- the DMD and flipper buttons/start button are plenty. All that extra interface does is reinforce that this was originally a touchscreen port.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
And in just a few quick pushes of the button, the menus disappear! I think we need to focus on bugs in PC build etc first, before we try and re tool a game individually for our own individual tastes. Just my opinion...

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
And in just a few quick pushes of the button, the menus disappear! I think we need to focus on bugs in PC build etc first, before we try and re tool a game individually for our own individual tastes. Just my opinion...

Agreed, which is why he marked it as "Request", I'm sure. Farsight can prioritize things however they wish, but it doesn't hurt to make recommendations.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts