Gamecenter add-me thread...

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
It's not working for me either, I don't play much Zaccaria. But I play The Pinball Arcade quite a bit on my IPad 3, if you'd like to have me it's DAVID PANNOZZO all caps, I thought I put it as panootz like I always do as a Gamertag but not on IPad I used my name instead. I think it's because I linked up with Facebook that could be it, we'll hope to see you guys on Gamecenter.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
to whoever sees this and has tried to add me. for some unknown reason my user wont work. i am on wits end. i have added some of you but its getting confusing to who have already added and i may be trying to add duplicates. Hopefully you all have been added and sorry if i tried to add you twice.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
Hi together.

My GamecenterID is

moewe (AUT)

Please add me too, if you like.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Hi all. Add me if you want. I'm "pavig"

Are scores tracked seperately between different versions of Zaccaria? I have ZaccariaME and it seems like that is the case. It would be great if we had a single leaderboard between the different versions on a per-table basis. Not sure if gamecenter allows this, but I think it does.

Also for ZaccariaME, strangely my rank keeps disappearing for the black belt table. For other tables it seems normal, but black belt, I'll get a rank then ten minutes later it goes back to "not ranked". Strange. Anyone else have this problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts