Which Table Packs at Release?

Volitar Prime

Jun 24, 2012
When the PC version is finally released which table packs are also going to be available right away? Is there going to be a "catch up" bundle of all the packs at a small discount?

Afterwards, how fast should we expect new table packs to be released for the PC? As soon as they hit the mobile platforms?

Finally, will there be a discounted upgrade path for those of use who got burned with the XB360 version? (would be really nice!)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I believe all tables will be available at launch. New updates available at the same time as mobile. Patches are an exception; they can do so whenever they want with Steam, unlike other hosts.

Season Packs will cost a whole bunch less in the long run, so it might be a good idea to get them.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Same here, season packs 1 and 2 for sure. If they provide a "first steam release" discount, I may even buy the season pro pack to support them further.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Seasons packs are the only way to go. I supported the KickStarter full well knowing the free table would be a throw away. They already owed me T2 as part of the Pro version of the Seasons Pass I bought. On Steam I intend to buy both seasons passes and the 3rd season the second each one becomes available. Since I buy the pro versions every single time...there is no real award for us seasons pass owners. It's all about just making sure another good table becomes available for us all to play and enjoy. That's good enough for me.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i even skip 1st day buy of new Total War game (first time for years) to buy TPA season passes this month instead.

Last edited:

Krooze L-Roy

Aug 30, 2013
Man, I sure hope it comes out soon. I haven't been this psyched for a game release since I was a kid. FX2 is excellent, but doesn't quite scratch the same itch.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Since I buy the pro versions every single time...there is no real award for us seasons pass owners.

I could of swore I did the math before purchasing the Season 2 Pro pack and it was a discounted price compared to purchasing them individually.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I could of swore I did the math before purchasing the Season 2 Pro pack and it was a discounted price compared to purchasing them individually.

Yea even with having bought a couple of tables already It was still 13 bucks cheaper. If I didnt buy any single tables beforehand it would have been 20 bucks cheaper.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.