Just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

Slayer71

Jul 9, 2013
I have been playing TPA for a couple months now and just wanted to say hello. I haven't played pinball in a long time ( busy with jobs, raising kids, life). I was looking for something to find happiness in after the sudden death of my wife Jessica last October when I found TPA on the App Store. It has been a great form of therapy playing the tables and learning the intricacies of virtual versions of the real machines from my youth.

My dad turned me onto pinball when I was 7 or 8 and I ran to the machines wherever we went. As a teen I use to hang out at Grove Billiards in Cottage Grove MN which had a variety of pinball and video games and of course Billiards. I love that "snap", "crack" sound of a xtra ball or free game!

Thank You
Darrin

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Welcome Darrin,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. This is a great community to be a part of.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Hi Slayer. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my first fiancé to a drunk driver many years ago. I thankfully found my current wife a decade after the passing of my fiancé, and I have been happily married ever since. It takes time, but eventually life rights itself back to a somewhat normal state. Happy gaming. I go by Tigershark1968 in game. Hope to see you on the high scores list. :)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Welcome to the forum! I hope your stay here will be worthwhile. Sorry about your loss, like Tigershark (Mick) said, but yeah, it gets better in the end :D

See you on the leaderboards... ;)

Slayer71

Jul 9, 2013
Thank you all for the kind words and welcomes. It is very much appreciated.

Kolchak357: The tables that I remember prior to my teen years are Silver Ball, 8 ball deluxe, black hole, black knight, Goragar, and Centaur. As a teenager I loved them all especially High Speed, Pin bot, Cyclone.

Netizen: I just recently saw D.R.I. with Suicidal Tendencies. They still got it all these years later. It was like seeing them when I was a teenager except now I am the old guy at the shows. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts