Beta Vs 0.015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Beta 0.015 is up now. Following fixes are in. Thanks to Stuart for putting these changes in.

Version 0.015
- Fix for controller state when using text field
- Fix for black screen when fullscreen app gets minimized
- Added mouse cursor hiding after 2.5 seconds of idle time
- Removed windows dialogs for login screen and replaced with in game overlay.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You can't highlight the box anymore; you have to click the box, THEN type. I can enter my email and password just fine.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Changing the login to work with just a keyboard is on my todo list. For now you'll need to click the boxes and then type.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Mike, you have 666 posts... The gods are going to be angry with you if you don't get the BK emulation done... :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Ahh, well... Seriously though, the BK emulation has to be done. I'm getting bored of of currently being ranked #1 on the Whirlwind tournament leaderboards :eek:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We were aiming for early September. Unfortunately I got slammed with a pile of tasks, and also being sick I haven't been at full force. Still trying to get it out in September.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Ouch. We'll help you prepare :)

Maybe in time with Tee'd Off and Haunted House? (Speaking of that, do you know if we'll get the beta beforehand, like iOS does?)

Damon0306

Aug 10, 2013
I stopped playing 5 days ago on my IPad-mini, I wanted to be super-stoked for the PC release, but it's Sunday and I'm bored, going to pop a beer and grab my IPad-mini.

Think I will play some Ripley's first and then some Funhouse.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
You guys have any rough estimate of a release date, can I hope before October 1st?

When is the game gonna come out? It's gonna come out when people stop finding bugs in the betas. So either find the bugs faster or pretend you don't see them. :p

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Priorety of PC version is realy high: yesterday was year from day as TPA Steam page was opened.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
When i try to login, the login name field always showing the letter "q" (instead of @) when i press ALT GR + q
I have tried it with 2 different keyboards. Always the same.
Is there some special thing i have to do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online