Late for the beta!

imagamejunky

Sep 2, 2013
How can I get my hands on the beta? Can I donate some funds this late in the game?
When is the expected release date?
Thanks

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
You can't.
No, you would have had to donate to a kickstarter for TZ or STTNG. They ended a long time ago. Or you would have had to donate above $300 for T2. T2 just ended about a month ago.
? Nobody knows the release date. Not even FarSight. It is all speculation at this point. When it is ready for prime time, it will be released. It is getting closer by the day.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I thought this PC Beta subforum was closed to all members unless they had PC beta access; like the way the iOS beta sub-forum is set up. I guess I've misunderstood since there's someone here asking for beta access.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I thought this PC Beta subforum was closed to all members unless they had PC beta access; like the way the iOS beta sub-forum is set up. I guess I've misunderstood since there's someone here asking for beta access.
This particular one is public because of all the Steam beta participants. Once the PC version is released, this subforum will close and a private one will open for those who have continuing beta access.

Members online

Members online