PS3 Death Save on Black Hole

rcarroll1977

Apr 24, 2012
I just performed a death save on Black Hole. Not a skilled one mind you, it was more me flailing on the nudge stick and the flippers after losing my last ball and getting lucky not to tilt but sure enough the ball popped back into the field of play. I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that death saves wouldnt be possible in TPA. If that is the case was this a glitch that needs to be looked at?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I did it as well! I came close many times on Black Hole, then finally it happened. It's not a glitch, it just bounces back in play, should be legit.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I only accomplished this once myself and was very excited about it. The ball drained and I slammed the nudge, while opening up the flippers and out popped my ball! it's no glitch, it is mercy from the Gods!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I nearly got one saved from an outlane drain, best i've gotten, i try every time, good to know it's possible after that first "almost" i was suspecting.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I did it again tonight, from the left side. (like Patrick Kane and Peggy) Seems like its impossible from the right.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts