i cannot obtain my pinball arcade beta code for steam

alteredbeastliker2

Aug 30, 2013
hi my name is tristan watkins and i found a beta code of the pinball arcade on the offical website www.pinballarcade.com/beta/ i try to obtain code by entering my email address but it does not work i have a picture showing what i mean by it not working it does not give me a key i have blocked out my email in the picture of security reasons and i have checked my email too it nothing showed up
cant%20obtain%20pinball%20arcade%20pc%20beta%20code.png

please help farsight or fans thanks regards tristan w

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Only FarSight can help you on this one. You have to obtain a valid functioning code from FarSight's official web site. Login on their site and get the beta code, and enter it in the Steam redeem code section. If yours is not working then you have to get a hold of them.

Contact Mike Lindsey for help. Here is his email address.

mike@farsightstudios.com

Last edited:

alteredbeastliker2

Aug 30, 2013
Only FarSight can help you on this one. You have to obtain a valid functioning code from FarSight's official web site. Login on their site and get the beta code, and enter it in the Steam redeem code section. If yours is not working then you have to get a hold of them.

Contact Mike Lindsey for help. Here is his email address.

mike@farsightstudios.com

i've already contacted him about an hour ago hope fully he will make some changes to the website but thanks for the email

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Mike helped a few of us...myself included that had some difficulties getting in and set up. Mike is great. I hope you get it all worked out. You are in for a treat. The tables are magnificent on PC!

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
this site page confuse me: only backers have access to PC beta or you can recive beta code on this page too?

Members online

Members online