Cirqus Voltaire DLC Gameplay Video

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Only the second DLC pack and the physics already look much improved plus the new DMD filter looks great. I hope FarSight updates the rest of the tables with the new DMD filter and improved physics. Can't wait to play this one.

Last edited:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I liked the DMD too.
But table looked DARK !
CV's one mean GRRREEEN machine! :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I liked the DMD too.
But table looked DARK !
CV's one mean GRRREEEN machine! :)

YouTube tends to make videos look darker than they really are. The table will look fine on your tv.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
YouTube tends to make videos look darker than they really are. The table will look fine on your tv.

+1

Farsight posted this: Videos on youtube look a little darker than the actual display. We'll post screenshots soon and the PS3 version next week.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Judging by this promo picture, isnt the neon & ball suppose to be green or did they come in different colors?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u5dmxu.jpg
They came in different colors. I've seen red, green, blue and purple neon on the real tables. The captive ball came in different colors too, and didn't always match the neon color. Of course, this is the kind of thing that's just screaming for user selectability. ;)

Speaking of neon, after looking at the video - wow! I must admit, I was a little afraid at how it would turn out, but it looks great! I can't wait for my first Neon Multiball!

Is it just me, or does the Ringmaster look a little small compared to the real one?

One question for FarSight: Will we still have the option to put the DMD in the corner for this table? I usually use the highest camera angle - I'm fairly tall, so the high angle most closely matches what I see when I play the real tables - and I'm worried the top of the DMD might get cut off at high angles.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Some people are already saying the ball movement looks too slow, but judging from the video below and playing the actual table myself, the physics and ball movement seem to be pretty close to the real table.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
They came in different colors. I've seen red, green, blue and purple neon on the real tables. The captive ball came in different colors too, and didn't always match the neon color. Of course, this is the kind of thing that's just screaming for user selectability. ;)

Speaking of neon, after looking at the video - wow! I must admit, I was a little afraid at how it would turn out, but it looks great! I can't wait for my first Neon Multiball!

Is it just me, or does the Ringmaster look a little small compared to the real one?

One question for FarSight: Will we still have the option to put the DMD in the corner for this table? I usually use the highest camera angle - I'm fairly tall, so the high angle most closely matches what I see when I play the real tables - and I'm worried the top of the DMD might get cut off at high angles.

There are 6 colors. Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow and Aqua, at least as far as we know.

I measured the Ringmaster when we put it in, to see how much I had to move it up, and we're pretty close I think. Also compared it using a pinball and the scale is good.

Default is with the HUD version of the DMD off with this table, but you can turn it on/off the same way you can on other tables. On Xbox 360 its Y button, PS3 it's Triangle. Off the top of my head I'm not sure how you do it on the phones.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Lighting and new DMD effects look fantastic! Really love this table and can't wait. I saw Mike Reitmeyer mentioned the different neon colors. I hope they're selectable. If not right away, at some point in the future. If not, oh well. I'll still love playing it and not having to drive an hour and a half to play a real one that may or may not be working properly.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Does look good but would be awesome to see in the other colors. Question for mike, can we ever expect to see any lighting on the iOS version? Even if it's just the iPad 3? There's such a stark contrast playing on the iPad after playing on the Xbox, looks amazingly sharp but so anaemic with no lighting.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I measured the Ringmaster when we put it in, to see how much I had to move it up, and we're pretty close I think. Also compared it using a pinball and the scale is good.
It's probably just a combination of my eyes, the really low camera angle, and the fact that I sadly have not had the opportunity to play a real CV in many years.

And I should have said this in my first post, but you've really outdone yourselves on this table, FarSight! Take a bow!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.