I Spit on Your Grave 2

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Just saw this tonight. Anybody else see it yet? It was intense and very cringe-worthy. Much better than the 2010 remake; it was made by the same Director though.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Just saw this tonight. Anybody else see it yet? It was intense and very cringe-worthy. Much better than the 2010 remake; it was made by the same Director though.

Yeah. My wife and I saw it too recently and you spell it out right. It's super intense and cringe worthy.

N

netizen

Haven't seen that one, but 73 was a good year in the women revenge movies genre with Thriller and Lady Snowblood. :thumbup:

ROFL, I so get that sense of deja vu looking up Thriller. It is such a contemporary film topic I could totally see it being re-made today given the hype on identity politics in N America.

Why do I feel, more and more, like I am in a re-run.

K

Korven

ROFL, I so get that sense of deja vu looking up Thriller. It is such a contemporary film topic I could totally see it being re-made today given the hype on identity politics in N America.

Why do I feel, more and more, like I am in a re-run.

Check it out, it's a cult classic here in Sweden and you had to get it on bootleg vhs back in the day due to it being totally banned.

N

netizen

Check it out, it's a cult classic here in Sweden and you had to get it on bootleg vhs back in the day due to it being totally banned.

I didn't want to crack any Swedish Feminist jokes after seeing the write ups on Thriller, but that's all I could think of when I read the plot synopsis.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts