Now I Register

RagingBull888

Sep 11, 2013
I have only been lurking in the shadows since the game was released for the Kindle Fire.

I am RagingBull888 and I just finished 14th in the recent tournament (mobile). Solid enough work for someone playing on the Kindle Fire HD. I had the 4th or 5th highest score on T2, which really helped out. It was over 1 billion points so it would have been up there on the regular leaderboard as well.

My highest rank on the leaderboards (non T2 division) is Whirlwind, where I am 32. My highest rank on a season 1 table is Taxi at 62.

I've been playing pinball since I was about 8 years old when the local pizza parlor had 6 tables side by side in a special area. The first pinball machine that made an impression on me was Pinbot.

My least favorite tables in TPA: Goin Nuts and Dr. Dude. I have TPA for the PSP and I don't seem to recall Goin Nuts being so infuriating.

My favorite tables in TPA: Twilight Zone and Attack from Mars. Throw in Taxi and Centaur for the old school division. You would think Pinbot would be there but that left outline and the little hole on the upper playfield act like they have ball magnets in them.

5 Pinballs I wish we had (no order): The Addams Family (so many quarters put into this one), Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (love the license), The Getaway: High Speed 2, Fish Tales, and World Cup Soccer.

I'd like to think I'm solid enough at TPA despite playing on a Kindle Fire HD and usually playing in bed before I go to sleep.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts