Bug Circus Voltaire - Flashers are broken

R

Rhandos

Title Bug: The Flashers on CV are broken in the latest update and the table has a somewhat muted look
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GT 650m
Ram: 8GB
Version #(Bottom right of game screen): vs 0.015
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1650x1050

Frequency of Occurrence: All the time

Expected Result: The flashers should contribute to the light show
Actual Result: The flashers seem to be in a constant somewhat on state and are faintly glowing orange. They DID work before. Maybe a change in the latest update?

Comment: I hope the terminology is right. I mean the three lamps (two left, one right), that cycle through when a multiball lock occurs or when a ball gets kicked out on the right side on the table. They are just sitting there since the last update instead of flashing and lighting up the side walls. Post processing is on but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've verified the game cache. Also, the table's brightness and color seem to be weirdly muted. Anyone else with this problem?

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I can confirm this, but the PS4 version is meant for better light shows (which will eventually come over to the PC).

R

Rhandos

I can confirm this, but the PS4 version is meant for better light shows (which will eventually come over to the PC).
Let me clarify - the flashers DID work on CV before. I'm not complaining about the lightning quality or intensity, the flashers have been working in the past versions and just recently went dead.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Let me clarify - the flashers DID work on CV before. I'm not complaining about the lightning quality or intensity, the flashers have been working in the past versions and just recently went dead.

i noticed that, too - worked before, don't work now

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.