Zaccaria Future Table Requests

night

May 18, 2012
What about Pinball Circus? No license. (And at least it is a good excuse to go to Vegas!)

-Atari pinball tables. Think about it: Atari's 'Superman' by ASK Homework.

I really do hope ASK will continue to emulate original tables after Zaccaria. They are doing such a marvelous job on these tables.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
ASK Homework has 2 or more other pinball games it works on. I know of Dream Pinball and Age Of Pinballs. This is for Zaccaria tables only. They won't do other tables outside of the Zaccaria tables in Zaccaria pinball. They are just doing 30 or so of the original 40 something tables they did in the 1970's and 80's. You will have to request for them in Age Of Pinballs. It won't be happening in Zaccaria Pinball though.

If you don't have Dream Pinball on PC or IOS get it. I have it on both systems. You should also get Age Of Pinballs. It's available on phones, ipods and tablets. You won't find it on PC. Both are worth owning. Dream Pinball has 6 tables on PC and 5 on phones and tablets. Don't know why it's missing the other table? For Age Of Pinballs there are 19 tables out with more tables still being made for it.

night

May 18, 2012
ASK Homework has 2 or more other pinball games it works on. I know of Dream Pinball and Age Of Pinballs. This is for Zaccaria tables only. They won't do other tables outside of the Zaccaria tables in Zaccaria pinball. They are just doing 30 or so of the original 40 something tables they did in the 1970's and 80's. You will have to request for them in Age Of Pinballs. It won't be happening in Zaccaria Pinball though.

If you don't have Dream Pinball on PC or IOS get it. I have it on both systems. You should also get Age Of Pinballs. It's available on phones, ipods and tablets. You won't find it on PC. Both are worth owning. Dream Pinball has 6 tables on PC and 5 on phones and tablets. Don't know why it's missing the other table? For Age Of Pinballs there are 19 tables out with more tables still being made for it.

No, we are not talking about Zaccaria, but what 'might' happen after Zaccaria. I don't own Age of Pinballs but I do have their 'Real Vampire HD' table and I never ever play it, it's just not even comparable in any way with what they did with Zaccaria.
Does Age of Pinball have the same advanged physics as Zaccaria? Custom graphics and physics? I think Zaccaria is their mature gem and hopefully they build upon that after all Zaccaria tables are finished. I think people want recreations of real pinball tables, and there are some beautiful tables out there waiting to be emulated (Atari).

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
For Age Of Pinballs there are 19 tables out with more tables still being made for it. (emphasis added)

Er, no. AOP Pro has been at version 1.0 (never updated, no new tables added) since release, which was January 24, 2013.
(AOP "regular" has 13 of the tables found in AOP Pro, and hasn't been updated since January 24, 2013.)

No, we are not talking about Zaccaria, but what 'might' happen after Zaccaria. I don't own Age of Pinballs but I do have their 'Real Vampire HD' table and I never ever play it, it's just not even comparable in any way with what they did with Zaccaria.
Does Age of Pinball have the same advanged physics as Zaccaria? Custom graphics and physics? I think Zaccaria is their mature gem and hopefully they build upon that after all Zaccaria tables are finished. I think people want recreations of real pinball tables, and there are some beautiful tables out there waiting to be emulated (Atari).

I own AOP Pro and never played it beyond once or twice per table. Real Vampire HD is part of the AOP Pro set and your 'non-comparison' statement holds true with all of AOP Pro's tables - the best AOP table is miles behind the worst Zaccaria table.

Last edited:

Vinc3Has3

May 11, 2013
Er, no. AOP Pro has been at version 1.0 (never updated, no new tables added) since release, which was January 24, 2013.
(AOP "regular" has 13 of the tables found in AOP Pro, and hasn't been updated since January 24, 2013.)

I own AOP Pro and never played it beyond once or twice per table. Real Vampire HD is part of the AOP Pro set and your 'non-comparison' statement holds true with all of AOP Pro's tables - the best AOP table is miles behind the worst Zaccaria table.

Sorry, but Age Of Pinballs regular DOES have 19 tables. They added the Art of Pinball tables. And I agree, none of them compare with the current Zac offerings.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013

i just purged all these off my iPad mini with the update to iOS 7. Many are broken and get stuck at the end when its time to enter your name for a score they just hang there requiring APP to be closed / restarted. some of these were broken all through iOS 6.x.x . I tried contacting A.S.K. Homework no response. Theres even an old thread somewhere here asking them to patch these. The point is moot now i have plenty to play with TPA , Zaccaria, Zen and a few others plus more Zaccaria tables coming forth and TPA and zen it was time for out with the old and make way for the new.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
TPA and Zaccaria collection definely are the best pinballs on mobiles " Pro Pinball it's coming " and this 3 will be sharing the best pinball with all their good and bad points ... we should be thankful for this 3 companies to bring this tables down to our mobiles , for A.S.K would be a GrEAT improvement to release Zaccaria on PS4 and finishing Zaccaria collection was I said before , go for Capicom tables or Atari and why not Taito if its possible before TPA take all licenses , TPA do a great job but their graphic are limited , no dark roon and basically no options and no shadows and ilumination are week compared with Zaccaria and incoming Pro Pinball ... Zaccaria supposedly will have 27 tables . fixing the metal texture , ball sound and litle less shadow on the ball , and be perfect on IOS capability , on IOS I give 5 stars review , but generally talking 1 to 10 , I give 8.5 till present day . hope next tables are Spooky and Space Shutle :)

Members online

Members online