Bug Spiral Ramp

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
On TOTAN when you shoot a weak shot up the spiral ramp that doesn't make it all the way around, the ball seems to rock back and forth three or four times before falling through the hole towards the bottom of the spiral ramp. After a weak shot, the ball should fall through the hole immediately or after one pass when the ball returns to it. This happens on both Android and Xbox 360, so I'm going to assume the bug is present on all platforms and devices.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
This can and does happen in the real table, I can attest to that. However nudging should make it move and it doesn't.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This can and does happen in the real table, I can attest to that. However nudging should make it move and it doesn't.

On the real tables I've played, the ball moving that slow on the spiral ramp results in it falling through the ramp hole almost immediately...I've never seen the ball roll back and forth that many times without falling through the hole.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
On the real tables I've played, the ball moving that slow on the spiral ramp results in it falling through the ramp hole almost immediately...I've never seen the ball roll back and forth that many times without falling through the hole.

It depends on the machine. I'd be happy to see it fall almost immediately but I am getting used to this quirk in the game already. TOTAN is my favorite table for many reasons, but in real life if the lamp is not well kept, the game can be a real PITA. I take that back, Star Trek TNG is still my favorite, TOTAN is number 2 :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It depends on the machine. I'd be happy to see it fall almost immediately but I am getting used to this quirk in the game already. TOTAN is my favorite table for many reasons, but in real life if the lamp is not well kept, the game can be a real PITA. I take that back, Star Trek TNG is still my favorite, TOTAN is number 2 :)

This quirk is not so pleasant when the Genie Fireball mode is activated and counting down... :)

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Yup, this is annoying. Pretty sure I've seen it happen on real tables though (but I never played it that much in the arcade, as I was always worried the lamp was gonna make me lose my quarters fast).

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
In the PS3 update it seems the ball drops down faster during the back and forth rocking.

Haven't noticed that at all... just finished playing on my PS3 where it happened a couple of times and took an ETERNITY to drop as I saw the fireball bonus dwindling away.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.