Version 0.018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Problem with 0.017 where tables were showing up as not owned. Put out interim 0.018 build with that fixed.

Version 0.018
- Fixed tables needing to be purchased.

Version 0.017
- Fixed issue with save file not working on some users machines (corrupted path/filename).
- Added in Haunted House and Teed Off
- Configuration Utility auto launch if settings don't exist or need changing
- Added MSAA to Configuration
- MSAA working with HDR
- 12x and 16x MSAA don't seem to work (at least not on a GTX 660). I may remove those options later.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you! First try on Tee'd Off....man, did I forget how BRUTAL that game was. I miss playing it back at the bowling alley :(

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
About to leave for the weekend, so glad you all caught that issue before I left. =) Enjoy the build.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Haunted House and Tee'd Off appear to start with blank leaderboards.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Cheers Mike, nice treat of the 2 additional tables!....but whats happening with the T2 table?

Have noticed on HH when the ball is in the basement, that the main playfield flippers also fire when you press the flipper buttons, im not 100% but i would have thought that when the ball was in the basement that the main playfield flippers would be deactivated?

Also in the basement next to the right hand flippers is there supposed to be a slingshot there like there is on the left hand side?, because as of yet i have seen that slingshot fire at all?

Also you have to use the secondary flipper buttons to enter your name

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Haunted House and Tee'd Off appear to start with blank leaderboards.

Yeah they are still in beta testing as their not out yet on any platforms!. You'll probably notice that the backbox is hollow and got no back to it yet and that the score doesnt work on it.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
HH seems to really be taxing my box. With either post processing or (even 2x) AA enabled it drops to 30 fps. First try was with post processing and 16x AA, whoa, what a slideshow.

Anyone else having trouble with performance on that table? Is the Gotlieb emulation that heavy?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Nah mines rock solid 60fps, or though i only placed AA to 8x, dont really need anymore at 2560x1440 resolution

karl

May 10, 2012
What a great surprise. To late for me tonight, but these new tables will get a lot of love tomorrow :cool:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Have noticed on HH when the ball is in the basement, that the main playfield flippers also fire when you press the flipper buttons, im not 100% but i would have thought that when the ball was in the basement that the main playfield flippers would be deactivated?

as i know HH has 2 buttons for main playfield flippers and 2 buttons for upper and low playfields, so when you press secondary flippers buttons, of course, main flippers must not to fire on that.

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
Running at 2560x1600 with post-processing enabled again produces artifacts all over the place.

Here is a comparison with post-processing disabled (left) and enabled (right). Anti-aliasing disabled in both.

tpa-res-comp3.png

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Thanks for the updates, Mike.

HH and Tee'd Off are good additions. Looks like the flippers have been sorted on Tee'd Off.

Both look pretty good.

I would like to see more shadows, more reflections, sharper textures and a little less bloom, but then I could say the same for all the other TPA tables within the beta. Hopefully improvements on all table artwork will come in time.

Thanks again for all the hard work in bringing these tables to our PC screens. :)

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
thx kimkom! screws on flippers are good now, and it looks like flippers are more sharp pointed on your screen than on previous ones, but letters of word "Gottlieb" on them now are narrowed.
hope FS'll fix aligment of flippers and other objects relative to each other on TO.

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I took a vacation for two weeks. Glad to see Mike sure didn't, seems he and other FS members have been quite busy. Thanks for the hard work. Looking real nice.
Nice to be able to try the new tables before IOS even. Thanks for that too. Makes me wish I donated $400 for beta testing for future tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts