Can't download table packs 15 and 16 after season 2 pass purchase

JayJay

Sep 21, 2013
Hello,
I am kind of new to pinball arcade, but I am just wondering if anyone here could possibly help me.
The problem I have is that I purchased the season two pass for PS Vita this morning, but when I try to download Table packs 15 and 16 it asks me to pay for them again. It doesn't matter whether I try from in the game its self or from the EU Playstation Store the result is the same. All other season two table packs up to 14 showed as free after I bought the pass.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so is do you know of a solution?

Many Thanks in advance for any help

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
The game isn't available on steam yet. Why would any of their customers try to reach them there?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Hello,
I am kind of new to pinball arcade, but I am just wondering if anyone here could possibly help me.
The problem I have is that I purchased the season two pass for PS Vita this morning, but when I try to download Table packs 15 and 16 it asks me to pay for them again. It doesn't matter whether I try from in the game its self or from the EU Playstation Store the result is the same. All other season two table packs up to 14 showed as free after I bought the pass.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so is do you know of a solution?

Many Thanks in advance for any help

Any luck fixing it?
Hopefully you have better luck getting any response at all from FS than other people have had.

Marcel Carlier

Jan 3, 2013
I found that through the Vita store table packs 15 and 16 weren't free, although I have the season 2 pass. So I went to the Playstation web store and found that the PS3 version was free. These packs are cross buy. I picked the PS3 version up and after that was able to download the PS Vita version.

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
I found that through the Vita store table packs 15 and 16 weren't free, although I have the season 2 pass. So I went to the Playstation web store and found that the PS3 version was free. These packs are cross buy. I picked the PS3 version up and after that was able to download the PS Vita version.

That's how I got around it too (PS3 thread linked above) - the Vita versions showed as the trials, but unlocked the full versions. Farsight were quick to reply to my emails to be fair, though they were equally surprised that this seems to be the only way to get them is you have the S2 pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.