Can we expect a release this week or next Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
Can we expect a release this week or next Monday? They said the game will be release in September. 6 days remaining until October. I'm excited at the idea of buying this game in the following 6 days!

Ripley

Aug 28, 2013
Can we expect a release this week or next Monday? They said the game will be release in September. 6 days remaining until October. I'm excited at the idea of buying this game in the following 6 days!

Same here:).

Kovatsh

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
They also said late August. I want to play the game too, but I doubt they'll make it by October.

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
They also said late August. I want to play the game too, but I doubt they'll make it by October.

Don't be pessimistic! I'm pretty sure they won't choke again this time! We shall play this game in September!!!!!!!!!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
If you expect things you will be disappointed. Say what you want but history supports me. Accept what is and realize that there are tons of other games to play, over 30 tables to play and things to do that are not video game related to do. Keep busy and tine flies faster.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
If you expect things you will be disappointed ... Accept what is...

^^ Truer words...

I enjoy life as a pessimistic optimist, expecting the worst while hoping for the best. That way I'm never unpleasantly surprised.

Kovatsh

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
If you expect things you will be disappointed. Say what you want but history supports me. Accept what is and realize that there are tons of other games to play, over 30 tables to play and things to do that are not video game related to do. Keep busy and tine flies faster.

So what you're saying is don't trust Farsight? I expected the game by now because I was told late August, early September.

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
So what you're saying is don't trust Farsight? I expected the game by now because I was told late August, early September.

Of course we can believe in Farsight. I'm 100% confident that Farsight will make an announcement in the following days. Don't listen to pessimistic kickstarters.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This thread is heading in the same direction as the last two that were closed, so it will be closed as well. At this point FarSight is more than aware that some people are unhappy with the release timeframe, so there is no reason to keep bringing it up, especially after the moderation team has indicated our desire that the topic be dropped.

Please refrain from opening threads for the sole purpose of speculating on, complaining about and/or being sarcastically optimistic about the PC version's release timeframe. There will be no further warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts