Once the PS4 is out will we see simulataneous PS3 & PS4 table pack releases?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
What do you guys think?

Also, has Farsight said anything more about Cross-platform savings for people upgrading their tables?

I see this starting to become popular with the PS4 less than 2 months away.
Companies such as EA are going to give us the chance to update some of our PS3 disc releases to PS4 versions for only $10.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
What do you guys think?

Also, has Farsight said anything more about Cross-platform savings for people upgrading their tables?

I see this starting to become popular with the PS4 less than 2 months away.
Companies such as EA are going to give us the chance to update some of our PS3 disc releases to PS4 versions for only $10.

I think they will be separate submissions to Sony. I don't think they will necessarily be approved at the same time. Just the same as with any release FS will want it to be in the store as quickly as possible. If Sony makes good on their promise to streamline the PS4 submission process then I think we'll be seeing PS4 releases before PS3 releases. Not to mention that there will be far fewer PS4 game submissions as most games will be coming out for the old systems first for at least a year so Sony shouldn't be as back logged with approvals as they seem to be on the PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts