Bug table pack 18

dach

May 29, 2013
I cant get Kindle to update for HH. Logged out and back in . Tried sync . ect ect.

HH screen shows on the desktop icon but not once in the app.

What gives?

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Try holding the icon from carousel, choose "Remove from Device" then click "Games" on the top row of choices and click the icon there to re-install and launch. The launcher icon is just showing the latest table, not that it's a valid choice in My Tables.

hopefully that gets ya somewhere :) GL

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Try holding the icon from carousel, choose "Remove from Device" then click "Games" on the top row of choices and click the icon there to re-install and launch.

That's exactly the only way I could get Haunted House and Tee'd Off to show up for me. Which is strange, since in the past the new tables showed up automatically without me having to reinstall TPA.

Last edited:

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Well losing your high scores and achievements can definitely be a mixed blessing but 1- you can try out the betas in the android section in the future without losing as much :p 2- getting them is more fun than looking at them at least imho ;)

Too bad though, glad it worked at least

dach

May 29, 2013
Easy update found with no loss of scores ! Go to amazon store with Kindle tablet. Enter THE PINBALL ARCADE, it will say update available in the area where it would say purchase usually. Press update: Voila!

HSM

Oct 27, 2013
Problem started when table pack 18 did not update automatically.

Going to the app store and clicking update installed TP 18 for me, however after doing so my Kindle went south and bricked. After multiple tries at resetting it finally did but every time I attempt to load pinball arcade it bricks again.

So I reset again and didn't play pinball arcade and after a few minutes it bricks. So I reset again and removed pinball arcade. No problems to be found.

I'm going to continue to troubleshoot this issue, but it appears that even just having pinball arcade after table pack 18 will kill the kindle (mine is an original fire). This is disappointing as I pre-paid for season 2.

UPDATE: I was able to use the Kindle several times with no issues without TPA. Downloaded and installed and was able to play one table (BOPB) with no problem. Powered off the Kindle, it would not start. Splash screen to immediate power off. Had to try several times to reset it, once I did I immediately removed TPA. No further problems with the Kindle. This is frustrating.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.