How Many People On Your Friends List Currently Own The Pinball Arcade

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
After seeing a ridiculous comment on FarSight's TPA Facebook Wall about TPA being a failure because only two people on their friends list bought TPA, I was wondering how many people on everyone's friends list (Xbox and PS3) currently own The Pinball Arcade.

83/100 people on my friends list currently own The Pinball Arcade.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Hm, no one from my friendslist owned this game until I've found this board and added around 25 people. :)

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I think I have 4 or 5 others from my 98 person friends list. I have around 12-15 for a lot of the Zen tables so I've been trying to nudge some of those folks into checking out TPA.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
All but one,

I had to make a new live account because of regional conflicts between my live points cards and my old account. I added everyone before me in the liveID thread and my brother. I doubt I'll ever convince him to buy TPA.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
I have 9 or 10, about half are guys I met through this forum and the TPA facebook page. One of my fb friends (not on my tpa list though) mentioned pinball in an unrelated post and works for apple. I messaged him and said, "If you love pinball you Ned to check out TPA." he said "Already got it. I love BoP!" I also have one other friend who bought it but refuses to allow fb access. Oh! Also, everyone in my office except my boss d/led it but I don't add them on fb heheh.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Only one. My fiance'. However, she's the only one that matters.:rolleyes:

Disclaimer: My fiance' does not read this forum and all compliments towards her are unsolicited.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
My goal is to get 100/100 people on my friends list to purchase The Pinball Arcade. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be since most of my friends didn't mind paying the $10 to try it out. Imagine how much it would help out FarSight if everyone could get at least half of the people on their friends list to purchase TPA. Only 17 more to go. :)

ZiN

Apr 15, 2012
If they release Adams Family I will definitely be able to talk at least one friend into it maybe more. Till then they'll only play the real machines, but it's getting hard to find them these days.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
None of my friends has TPA. My brother loves pinball but he isn't a facebook kind of guy. Me either actually, I only got an account after TPA came out.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
No one as far as I know. I try not to be too g33ky on FB LOL.
Waiting for GameCentre.......it's coming ! :D

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm just good at persuading people to buy things. My friends are always telling me I should be a salesman since I'm always talking them into buying different things, but they never regret it. :)

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I''m trying to persuade people with Ipads to buy at least the paid app (contains TOTAN) and tell them to just try out the other tables as demo's. Not sure if they acutally bought it yet.

Don't know anyone else with consoles to be honest. The circles I mingle in either don't do any gaming at all, or are strictly PC-bound (MMO's and the like).

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
No one as far as I know. I try not to be too g33ky on FB LOL.
Waiting for GameCentre.......it's coming ! :D

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

"iOS - An update with DLC Pack #2 (Funhouse and Cirqus Voltaire) will be submitted to Apple this week. It should be approved and released by the middle of the month. The update that adds DLC Pack #3 in June will include Game Center and an improved login method for our leaderboards."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts