Biggest Fluke Ever

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
so i was playing tales of arabian nights and you know the kickback when the pillars go up and stop the ball well
i got a 3 ball multiball and all three managed to get in the center pillars all at once they were vibrating because
there was not really room for them it should have been impossible i have no roof of this all i have is my word

i swear it happened and i was so shocked i lost my game,, i had to laugh but ya all i could think was Wow :eek: Really!!!
i don't think i could ever do it agian ever! :D

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No proof necessary. I've had that happen as well, and yes, can't be reproduced on purpose. Puts in question the quality of the collision detection on this program don't it.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
I had it happen once with 2 balls being captured at the same time in the left shooting star, the game carried on normally after they were released.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
@Fungi
miner things could be changed like down ward flipper motion reduced slightly to possibly do drop catches and others
an option to swap left and right analog stick controls its more of a right handed thing for me
but its still a good game it is growing on me now :)
it would be hard to get things 100% perfect even zen pinball

@Jan Duin
ya had to post that was pretty funny and shocking, they are called shooting stars hmm ya i was the left one for me too never played this table till now
only real ones i got my hands on was High Speed and something else cant remember was too young.
i would love to own a pinball machine medieval madness would be top choice but i cant even find an arcade with a pinball here Grrrrrr:mad:

Last edited:

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Bugs are going to happen. Had it miss the ball a few times.
I was playing the table non-stop for a while trying to get the challenges completed and after a while I noticed the ball was never being sent over to the Genie fireball thing, even though it should. I realized the path switch that directs the ball no longer worked. It was probably a good hour of it not working. I don't think Farsight is programming mechanical failures after playing for so long. After I exited the game and came back, it was working again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.