Has anyone pulled off a Death Save or Bangback?

Ozzpot

May 5, 2012
I am finding it impossible to do this on The Pinball Arcade, but it's something I could do back in the day, (and without kicking the leg I'd like to add). I can also do it with regularity on Pinball FX 2, rescuing perhaps as many as 1 in 5 balls from the outlanes.

But I find the nudge in The Pinball Arcade just isn't strong enough. I haven't come close to it and there's nothing I can do about it. Has anyone else managed it, or has it been purposely made impossible?

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
I do it all the time as well on Pinball FX 2, and while I find the nudge far more controllable on TPA, the death save seems impossible for me as well.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I have done it twice so far on Black Hole. it was a bangback from the left outlane. Seems impossible everywhere else.

Ozzpot

May 5, 2012
I have done it twice so far on Black Hole. it was a bangback from the left outlane. Seems impossible everywhere else.
Useful, but I'd love to be able to Death Save from the right outlane because 2 out of 3 balls I lose on Black Hole are from draining from the lower playfield with the gate closed.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I've never even come close to pulling either off, even with Tilt disabled. That's why we need analog nudging (or some type of intensity control).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
On Pinball FX2 I can do it several times a game. The nudge is way too strong in that game, or I should probably say, too strong for real pinball but just fine for PBFX.

I've very very nearly performed the death save on Black Hole. I've only performed 2 in real life, once on High Speed 2 and once on South Park.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts