Bug Mac Version 2.8.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Mac version 2.8.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Device/OS: OSX 10.7.5

Bug Description: Can't change 'Cam Type: scrolling' into 'locked', instead 'Cam Type: angle' changes when selecting Cam Type..

Frequency: Always

MagnumXL

Apr 23, 2013
I don't experience the bug night described above. Camera "lock" works fine here on my 2012 Mac Mini with 10.8.5 installed.

hannisen

Oct 10, 2013

Bug Description: Can't change 'Cam Type: scrolling' into 'locked', instead 'Cam Type: angle' changes when selecting Cam Type..

Have the exact same thing on MacBook Pro Retina 13", OS 10.8.5 and version 2.8.1

shanecole

Nov 2, 2012
The game is completely screwed up if you force your retina macbook pro 15" in to full resolution mode 2880x1800, menu's are ok but selecting a game is screwed and you can't get the same camera angles as you can for the same table on the iPad.

really annoying, if you start the game in normal retina mode then it looks chunky as its got quadruple pixels looks like its at 1440x900

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012

The instructions for the controls leave out an important part—you can only toggle the cam lock when the ball is in play. There are two ways to toggle the cam lock:

1. Press and hold (and then release) the cam icon
2. Tap the spacebar

You can change the cam angle when the ball is ready to be plunged/launched, but it only affects the angle when plunging/launching (with angle 2 being the standard "you can see the plunger to gauge skill shots" angle.) To change the in-play cam angle, you have to tap the cam icon during play.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
Device/OS: OS 9.0, 2010 iMac i7

Bug Description: Game immediately crashes on login

Steps To Reproduce: Log in

Frequency: Every time

Additional Comments: Playing without logging in works fine, but none of the tables I purchased are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online