Bug Table conditions not reset when manually restarted

gilias

May 6, 2012
I have a tendency to restart a game if the first ball goes poorly for me, and I have noticed that when I quit a game and start a new one without exiting the table that certain flags on the table are not reset.

For example, if I have Shooting Starts up on TOTAN, quit the game, and then restart it, the shooting stars will still capture my ball even though I haven't reactivated it. I also see this for the damsel gate on the dragon loop of MM. If I have all but rescued the damsel on that loop and then restart the table, the gate remains open until I rescue the damsel on the restarted game.

It's not a game-breaker or anything, but I thought it's something you should know. On the flip-side, I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed being able to play some of these awesome pinball tables that I've never seen before in my life, and I eagerly anticipate upcoming DLC releases to play more. Thanks guys!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I can confirm this for at least the dragon loop. You still have to go up the ramp the same number of times, but the ball exists down the back of the tower, not down to the right inlane.

Members online

Members online