T2 T-shirt Recieved

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I received my official Farsight Development Team T-shirt today as part of my T2 $400.00 + Kickstarter reward.

It's just as described and very cool looking, plus it is one of the new Haynes label-less line.

Thanks Farsight Kickstarter Rewards Fulfillment Team !

Timelord ...

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Most expensive T-shirt ever.

LOL...

Aw Carl, you and I know I didn't do it for the T-shirt or PC early access. I did it because Farsight is preserving and promoting pinball.

Me and pinball have a long history.

Cheer, mate !

Timelord ...

N

netizen

and you know that's fresh!

Will you actually wear the shirt, or are you off to go get it framed behind UV resistant glass :p

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Dude, I am actually wearing it now, but it is pretty darn hard to get good photos while you are wearing it.

My biggest concern right now is what will happen when it finally wears out, LOL.

Tmelord...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ask for high resoultion pocs or possibly make your own and reprint them...for personal use obviously imused to enjoy making my own shirts, as you can imagine they were ermmm colorful, all ya need is a primt and and iron lol, i dnno if it came in packaging but shame onnyou sheldon

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I totally agree, i'd like a couple more.

Timelord ...

That's cool of you. I was affraid I might get blasted for suggesting this since you've donated $400 in order to get yours. :)

I think they should still consider selling themes and avatars on the PS3 too. There are no good pinball related things like that on there (that I'm aware of) and I hear they are good money makers as well as tools of promotion.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts