Farsight in the Process of Ordering Virtual Pinball Cabinet!!!!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
In case any of you guys missed it, on Facebook Farsight said they are in the process of ordering a virtual pinball cabinet, which hopefully will mean cab features on the way in the not too distant future:

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/posts/631949723492758

So they are working with a supplier - I wonder who that is? - I would hazard a guess at Virtuapin? Anyone know?

Although I would love full cab features just portrait on a single monitor would be awesome enough - the extras can come later. :cool:

Last edited:

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Awesome!

Although I would love full cab features just portrait on a single monitor would be awesome enough - the extras can come later. :cool:

True. I've gotten a lot of mileage on my cab with Pinball FX 2 with just portrait mode (even with the DMD stuck on the main monitor).

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Good news on the cabinet front! Love to see them get that functionality up and running. Would be amazing if they eventually allowed for force feedback (ledwiz) support too!

paulohotline

May 18, 2013
Confirmed that Pinball Arcade is working with VirtuaPin.net....

Hi Paulo,

We are indeed working with Farsight Studios to ensure full compatibility with the VirtuaPin.

We will be at the Chicago Pinball Expo next week showing everyone their new cabinet Compatibility.

On Oct 7, 2013 10:51 PM, <service@virtuapin.net> wrote:

------------------------------------------------------

Hello, are you the company partners with Pinball Arcade to custom build
features in your cabinets to support Pinball Arcade? This would be a great
partnership for you guys! Please let me know!

Here is the reference link...

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/posts/631949723492758

karl

May 10, 2012
This is all beyond fantastic news. My virtuapin will arrive at the dock after a long, long sea journey tomorrow and to get news that this is actually happening is out of this world.

PS! And they could not have chosen a better person than Paul at virtuapin to do business with. A Great guy and probably the most knowledgeable person when it comes to doing this right.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Wow. I am too happy. To know that they are working with VirtuaPin is just awesome. I can't wait to be able to play TPA with real nudging in portrait mode. Put your order in now. Great move for both companies.
Makes me want to go to Chicago for the show even more now.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So, how does this affect the Global VR Ultrapin guys? FS has exclusive rights to the titles right?

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
This is all beyond fantastic news. My virtuapin will arrive at the dock after a long, long sea journey tomorrow and to get news that this is actually happening is out of this world.

PS! And they could not have chosen a better person than Paul at virtuapin to do business with. A Great guy and probably the most knowledgeable person when it comes to doing this right.

I purchased the Ultimate Cab builders kit from Paul when he first setup Virtuapin and also can't agree more about the great service he offers - top quality products and very helpful plus he loves pinball! I know he can be overloaded sometimes but it's well worth the wait.

He is also one of the biggest all-time contributors to the virtual pinball community - 75000 members can't be wrong :).

Last edited:

ralfpaul

May 20, 2013
HELLO,
that is really good News. Can Not wait to See TPA on a real cab.

Gesendet von meinem ST18i mit Tapatalk 2

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
In the vp forums Paul mentioned sending FS their plunger (which includes analog nudging) and A dmd with the pindmd interface. Looks like when cabinet mode is released it will have all the crucial bells and whistles!

ralfpaul

May 20, 2013
In the vp forums Paul mentioned sending FS their plunger (which includes analog nudging) and A dmd with the pindmd interface. Looks like when cabinet mode is released it will have all the crucial bells and whistles!

And hoprfully also with head tracking to

Gesendet von meinem ST18i mit Tapatalk 2

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Awesome news. I would buy one for sure. This could also mean that there will be many, many more tables being made by TPA than they originally mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.