Beta 0.021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Beta 0.021 is up. I got purchasing working today (not in this build). I wanted to put up a new build cause I may not be able to for a day or two depending on how long it takes to finish the purchasing part.

Version 0.021
- Fixed Black Knight HUD
- Fixed font in Gorgar HUD, but HUD itself is broken.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Just going off what was posted in the last beta thread, should we have access to T2 now? I know I backed it and chose it for PC in the KS (because that's how I got access to the vanilla TPA beta) but it's still not appearing at all. Even tried logging out and in again, as well as deleting all the files under My Games\Pinball Arcade.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Well, it used to be in there, but disappeared somewhere in the recent versions, LOL !

I played in in up to version .019 and when I went to verify it in version .021 it is gone.

I'm sure they will sort it out.

Correction: My wife had accidentally logged off. When I logged back on T2 was there again.
Yours should be there as well if you are logged on with the correct email address. Do you have more than one Farsight accounts, perhaps?

Timelord ...

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
[Bug Report] Game Crashes to desktop when trying to access Extra Menu

Title Bug: General – ALL Tables: Game Crashes to desktop when trying to access Extra Menu
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) with Intel Q9300 (2.5 Ghz) Processor (8 GB memory)
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 9800GT video card (latest drivers) and DirectX 11
Ram: 8GB
Version #: .021
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1680x1050

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: You access the Extra Menu
Actual Result: Application crashes to the Desktop

Comment: Pretty straight forward to duplicate

Thanks,
Timelord ...

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Keeping in it the designated release thread is wrong, VPalmer?

It's still a bug, and Mike R told me yesterday to use the Extra Menu to turn on the Tilt-O-Meter so perhaps he has not seen that particular thread.

Thanks anyway. :)

Timelord ...

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
looks like its more easy to notice them when they are in separated threads than in one total pile, and Builds topics are locked after next build release, so in relative bug topic you'll can discuss this bug until it get fix and it's topic will be closed.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Well, it used to be in there, but disappeared somewhere in the recent versions, LOL !

I played in in up to version .019 and when I went to verify it in version .021 it is gone.

I'm sure they will sort it out.

Hmm, i backed the T2 table but not the high amount to get the Beta prior to release though, but did select the PC version for my platform of choice so should i still be seeing T2 in the list?

Also noticed that some region settings need to be set, as when logging in the '@' key is represented as '~' instead. I guess this is because of US keyboard settings and im using UK keyboard layout!?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Hmm, i backed the T2 table but not the high amount to get the Beta prior to release though, but did select the PC version for my platform of choice so should i still be seeing T2 in the list?

Also noticed that some region settings need to be set, as when logging in the '@' key is represented as '~' instead. I guess this is because of US keyboard settings and im using UK keyboard layout!?

Try shift-2 for @. Haven't figured out how to fix the non US keyboard issue yet. If it still doesn't work for you PM me your farsight login that and I'll look into it.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Why hold back on just T2? It is stupid. Nobody paid for exclusive beta for T2. Why not hold back on HH and a TO too then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.