Beta Vs 0.022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Beta version 0.022 is up. It has quite a few fixes. I don't have the list from Stuart so he'll add them to this thread when he gets into the office tomorrow.

Version 0.022
- Fixed Champion Pub typo
- Fixes from Stuart (He'll add later)

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Anybody get it working? Not working for me. Doesn't even bring up TPA at all. It did the install but I can't get the game to start.

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Ok. Weird. Tried to reinstall steam, which really is a repair since it was already installed. Still wouldn't start. Must be on my end. Will have to delete it all and try to reinstall.

Edit: Working now. Not sure what it was. If it was a big download, maybe it was still downloading the update in the background when I was trying to launch it.

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Using the 360 controller and moving through the main menu and exiting the game worked like expected in this version :) (only thing I tried Before heading to work) :p

Retro Invaders

Aug 16, 2013
I wonder how far we are from gold with this release.
Farsight, we are patiently waiting... together with the bear :eek:
bears-waiting-patiently.jpg

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Beta version 0.022 is up. It has quite a few fixes. I don't have the list from Stuart so he'll add them to this thread when he gets into the office tomorrow.

Version 0.022
- Fixed Champion Pub typo
- Fixes from Stuart (He'll add later)

- Tilt-related changes from 0.020 were overwritten by 0.021.
- Space Shuttle - Players 3 & 4 were swapped on backglass and HUD.
- Main Menu icons and font were too small in 1680x1050.
- Extras menu would crash.
- Elvira & Party Monsters - Right Slingshot animation/sound was missing.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
[BUG] Extra Ball lamp on Tales of the Arabian Nights

Title Bug: Gameplay - TotAN : Play Again lamp does not light up
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) with Intel Q9300 (2.5 Ghz) Processor (8 GB memory)
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 9800GT video card (latest drivers) and DirectX 11
Ram: 8GB
Version #: .022
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1680x1050

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: When you get extra ball the "Play Again" lamp near center drain illuminates indicating presence of extra ball
Actual Result: "Play Again" lamp near center drain does not illuminate, but you still get extra ball

Comment: Not a game breaker, but would be nice

Timelord ...

Edit not a bug but user error, please ignore... :)

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Title Bug: Gameplay - TotAN : Play Again lamp does not light up
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) with Intel Q9300 (2.5 Ghz) Processor (8 GB memory)
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 9800GT video card (latest drivers) and DirectX 11
Ram: 8GB
Version #: .021
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1680x1050

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Expected Result: When you get extra ball the "Play Again" lamp near center drain illuminates indicating presence of extra ball
Actual Result: "Play Again" lamp near center drain does not illuminate, but you still get extra ball

Comment: Not a game breaker, but would be nice

Timelord ...
The lamp between the flippers is for the Genie Battle wizard mode. The "shoot again" lamp is in the return from the right inlane.

EDIT: See also Issue # 03-502.

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
The lamp between the flippers is for the Genie Battle wizard mode. The "shoot again" lamp is in the return from the right inlane.

EDIT: See also Issue # 03-502.

You are, of course, correct. Must have been a "senior moment".

I stand corrected and can confirm that the lamp illuminates correctly.

Timelord ...

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i think at this point all the farsight people are getting pack #19 ready and that's why we haven't seen a new version number in a bit. meanwhile ps4 is about to launch next month on the 15th so it's serious crunch time to get that ready. at this point i think it doesn't make any sense to release the pc version without the updated new lighting. why release a product that isn't as good as it will be in such a short period of time. It would have made sense to put it out without the lighting months ago but this is cutting it so close it doesn't make sense to not include it. I know you guys want it out ASAP but if you just wait it will be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts