MLB Playoffs

Grrrande

Jul 23, 2012
Is anyone out there watching the baseball playoffs??

We've been treated to some amazing baseball games in the BOS/DET series. David Ortiz' grand slam in Game 2 was nothing short of legen-wait for it-dary. I haven't been following the STL/LAD series as closely, but I would love to see LA ousted today. Not that I have a grudge against the Dodgers, I just can't stand former Sox Gonzalez, Beckett and Crawford! Bums.

Oh yeah, F the Tigers.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Meh, Red Sox.

Although I'd rather see them win than the Cardinals, I guess.

Tigers ain't done yet though. It's obvious they have the best starting pitching. Now if the offense can just come alive. You're lucky Miggy is hurt.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont wanna see the Dodgers go even though they are the last Cali. team I am a Giants fan.
I dont wanna see the Red Spox go and have the east coast sports media bias stroke their egos and have a 1 hour prologue before the game about the boston marathon bombing and the adversity and unity the community has gone through bla bla bla....
Id like Cards to win it all only because they're National League but how AWESOME! would it be if the Tigers won it all and thier broke ass bankrupt city cant throw a parade :p

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Was really hoping Pirates would have gotten by the Cards. Sort of disappointed with the remaining teams, guess I have to go with the Tigers or LA. Definitely don't want to see Red Sox or Cards win.

BTW, please refrain from the "F your team" stuff. Let’s keep this friendly, eh?

Yep that's them classy Red Sox fans for ya.....

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm from St Louis - draw your own conclusions. Although it looks like we're going to have to drag the Dodgers back home before drowning them in a sea of red.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
So the Pirates are already done huh, pity ... it was quite interesting to see them hit the playoffs in the first place.

I didn't bother to keep up with the playoffs when the Indians choked from the Rays. Oh well....

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
The yankees look like they may be in trouble next season, at least in rebuild mode. The A Rod thing, Jeter's old and wore out, Cano might go, they have problems up and down the lineup. The Red Sox are in beast mode, Orioles are strong as well so that makes it tough too.

Grrrande

Jul 23, 2012
It really does look like the Yanks are in trouble. Then again, just about everyone picked the Red Sox to finish last in the division this year. I'm sure the Yankees will find a way to be great again.

Both LCS are looking like seven game affairs, and I love it all. My earlier slam on the Tigers notwithstanding, there are four tremendous teams in the playoffs, and the excitement brought is great for baseball.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
A little left field here but still with baseball in mind.....

We're starved in the UK with channel 5 coverage going the way of the dodo a few years back.

Got Apple TV but never taken the plunge in an MLB subscription. Anyone out there thinking of trying this or have already?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
A little left field here but still with baseball in mind.....

We're starved in the UK with channel 5 coverage going the way of the dodo a few years back.

Got Apple TV but never taken the plunge in an MLB subscription. Anyone out there thinking of trying this or have already?

I've had MLB.tv off and on and it's fantastic. Great quality, works on just about every device, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.