The Android version of Cirqus Voltaire & Funhouse is out!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Love the new DMD.

-FnPYYz0OO8mqWaVqbWwmr3fMuyt3mEd-tk5Z7RFqP-sWzdm48iNbcYPoV_Xq-yKZEw

6GRQ_5Fam0pYS40WW8wtXTYF8VbA9Z5oawoA-gFHxV-5IdetZkzOXqsNLxWDMReCcA

There are 4 different camera views plus plunger views as well.

I haven't had much time to put them through their paces yet but post my thoughts on them a bit later.

Also nudge actually seems to work now!

P.S. I almost forgot the coolest part. When you are shooting the cannon in CV the camera pans up to the backglass.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, more impressions would be great. I'll have to wait 8 days or so till the iOS update is released.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So did the new camera options make it in? Sounds like there's supposed to be more plunger cams plus another standard cam as well.

Edit: I see you updated the first post. :)

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I spent just a little bit of time on the two tables, but I noticed a lot more with Funhouse. I've played the real table and spent hours on the WPHoF version. This version plays a bit closer to the real table, sounds like the real table too. I'm getting some lag on my Galaxy S II device, and don't see an option to turn off the HUD like in Bride. It pops up when the ball is speeding around the table, and mores with multiball.

The camera makes it harder for me to hit the Rudy or the trap door shots, since it isn't as zoomed in when the ball comes around that part, or out the hallway.

N

Nik Barbour

Damned android market is still filtering me - waiting for my alternative source to update their files!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I wish the mobile versions could handle lighting, cirqus looks horrible in the above screenshot compared to the 360 video, like a work in progress before the lighting has been added.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I wish the mobile versions could handle lighting, cirqus looks horrible in the above screenshot compared to the 360 video, like a work in progress before the lighting has been added.

It doesn't look so bad when you are playing it. Besides this is a phone version, you can't expect miracles.

Isn't the inside of the cabinet of Funhouse suppose to be Blue?

Yeah, I don't know what the deal with that is. Maybe the table FS has in black inside for some reason.

Last edited:
May 11, 2012
Just purchased and spent half an hour playing each table, great stuff! I always get a little excited when i see Pinball Arcade in my apps that need updating, it means new tables are afoot.

Funhouse is very glitchy with the HUD on on my Galaxy S, and CV seems to take a good ten seconds to come to if I lock my phone while the game is paused, but apart from that very happy with these two excellent choices of tables..

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
None of the MM bugs are fixed on Android, but they're supposed to be fixed on the iOS version. Android users have to wait until the next update.

But the HUD display looks totally different...more dots and darker???

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
Yes, the DMD is more realistic now, but it was never really a bug.

The DMD is now harder to see...but no complaints...I had a feeling it was more realistic...i've only played MM once in real life, but remember it being dark.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.