How does the PC version compare graphically to the IOS version

alanhn8369

Oct 30, 2013
Like everyone else I'm looking forward to this on PC but how does it compare to the IOS version graphically? I have an IPad 2 (all the tables) but I'm hoping the PC version will be a lot more detailed and have much better lighting effects to really bring the tables alive.

I love the IOS version, the physics are spot on and some tables (Funhouse, Attack From Mars, Whirlwind) are graphically amazing but other tables seem to be low res and quite flat.

To those with the beta versions - how much better is the PC version graphically? I understand that FS will be looking at DX11 later on down the line so I'm more interested to know how it will compare at release

Thanks

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Like everyone else I'm looking forward to this on PC but how does it compare to the IOS version graphically? I have an IPad 2 (all the tables) but I'm hoping the PC version will be a lot more detailed and have much better lighting effects to really bring the tables alive.

I love the IOS version, the physics are spot on and some tables (Funhouse, Attack From Mars, Whirlwind) are graphically amazing but other tables seem to be low res and quite flat.

To those with the beta versions - how much better is the PC version graphically? I understand that FS will be looking at DX11 later on down the line so I'm more interested to know how it will compare at release

Thanks
The current PC version looks most similar to the 360 version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts