Favorite Rudy line?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
"Quit playing with the clock!"

That always gets translated (in my head) into something...uh...different when I hear it, LOL.

Tabe

Jay

May 19, 2012
"Get yourself a hot dawg." I don't know why he suddenly has a Brooklyn accent on that line.

And yeah, I always laugh when I hear the sausage line.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I also like his shout of, "What was THAT!?" when you shoot a ball into his mouth. His indignation makes it funny.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I just found a new favorite I hadn't heard before. If you repeatedly tilt the machine, Rudy says, "Hey! It's only pinball!"

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
"Get yourself a hot dawg." I don't know why he suddenly has a Brooklyn accent on that line.

My daughter (age 5) likes to quote "It's lunchtime! Get yourself a hot dawg!" but she doesn't actually let me play Funhouse in her presence, because Rudy freaks her out too much.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Rudy is awesome in general. I thought it was kind of cheesy the first time I played the game, but they actually gave him quite a bit of personality, and you'll totally find yourself talking back to him.

Try playing a four player game sometime; he gives each player a different nickname, and keeps addressing you by that name throughout the game. In a one player game it's always just "Biff".

Jay

May 19, 2012
I've been called "Bucko" a few times as a single player. I've heard Slick only in a multiplayer game.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If you keep playing consecutive games without restarting, he will call you a random name each time.

Members online

Members online