Some glitches and adjustemnts I noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandizer

May 11, 2012
1.The controls, especially the table nudge, needs an option to be remapped. Six axis control to nudge is one option or at least the dpad where you can rest the thumb.

2. I'm seeing the ball actually pass through the flippers when it travels at a very fast speed. Arabian table seems to happen more frequently than the others.I've held the flipper up to bounce the ball from a hard rebound off the bumpers near the flippers and see it go right through and also when attempting to hit the ball off a fast rebound.

3. The tables don't save the camera angle settings after the game is turned off.You have to reset each time you load the game. You can't redo the multiball view until multiball actually starts so it's cumbersome and distracting to have the table force you into a top down then frantically push the view button to get closer while balls are flying everyhwere.

4. If you change the normal gameplay camera angle to match the closest camera angle that multiball allows, the screen during multiball slightly starts to change angles then quickly goes back. This causes a sudden but brief freeze of the game most of the time. Also when starting a table for the first time in any given session, you also get this same stutter when the camera angle changes during multiball then seems to not appear again even when you exit the table. Once you exit and restart the game, it happens again.

5. Can there be an option added for " Multiball View",a way to turn off the camera change during multiball to whatever view you are using when NOT in the scrolling mode. It's a little distracting to go from a nornmal 3/4 to top down or see the table change to the other multiball view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.