Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We haven't officially released yet. We're still working out a worldwide currency issue with Steam. If you had Beta access and were able to get the latest version, I would ask that you don't purchase anything until we've sorted this all out.

Valve was supposed to lock out the beta keys until after release, but it sounds like that may not have happened.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
I had beta access and the game just updated, but it won't start up (just goes to steam main screen), so I guess there shouldn't be any problems with "false purchases"...

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
We haven't officially released yet. We're still working out a worldwide currency issue with Steam. If you had Beta access and were able to get the latest version, I would ask that you don't purchase anything until we've sorted this all out.

Valve was supposed to lock out the beta keys until after release, but it sounds like that may not have happened.

Sorry if I messed things up but I did make two transactions buying both seasons, now I see why I don't have it now (sorry bout that)

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
I'm okay with waiting if there is an issue with worldwide currency, I would rather have the price of tables scaled for our currencies :)

Qik

Aug 4, 2013
Path of Exile had a problem similar to this where a patch was needed to allow worldwide currencies through steam. Just another bump in the road.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Ok, sounds like they disabled the build.

If you did purchase, send me a PM and I'll make sure you don't lose the purchases. If you aren't in the US, let me know that too.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Don´t blame FS. They have released this fantastic game on so many platforms and are working very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts