Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.19.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.19.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Devise: Kindle Fire (original)

Bug Description: After playing a trial version of any table and getting a high score, I'm asked to quit table or purchase it. When I click quit table it completly exits the game rather than take me back to the main menu.

Steps: 1. Play a trial version of a table (I played Star Treck, Victory, and T2). 2. Get to the trials end by getting a high enough score. 3. click quit table and that should exit you out of the app rather than just the table itself.

Frequency: 99% of the time (I'd say it happened maybe 10 times.) Only once it actually didn't exit the app(after a round of T2)

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Devise: Kindle Fire (original)

Bug Description: After playing a trial version of any table and getting a high score, I'm asked to quit table or purchase it. When I click quit table it completly exits the game rather than take me back to the main menu.

Steps: 1. Play a trial version of a table (I played Star Treck, Victory, and T2). 2. Get to the trials end by getting a high enough score. 3. click quit table and that should exit you out of the app rather than just the table itself.

Frequency: 99% of the time (I'd say it happened maybe 10 times.) Only once it actually didn't exit the app(after a round of T2)

I've had this exact issue with my 2nd generation Kindle Fire for months now. I think I posted it in one of the previous bug threads. For me, it happens frequently (~75% of the time) but not all the time. I've noticed that it doesn't seem to happen as often on tables like Central Park. I think what's happening is the game is crashing, that's why it exits. Sometimes it completely crashes my Kindle requiring a reboot (by holding the power button).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts