Fixed keyboard configuration help needed!

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Aw, dang it.

I was trying to figure out the keyboard controls and was on the "configure controls" screen, or whatever it's called.

I somehow managed to get the "down arrow" for the menu re-mapped to the enter key.

Now I don't have use of the enter key, so I can't even get back to that screen to even TRY to fix it.

Anybody have an idea of how to fix this?

Currently, I just have keyboard and mouse... wanted to give it a try before buying any new controllers.

HELP!

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
I really don't want to have to uninstall Pinball Arcade, Steam and everything else, just to re-download and install it all over again.

I've not even got past the first menu screen yet and now I'm completely dead in the water!

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
with the game in full screen, the mouse doesn't even show. The roller wheel works fine for scrolling, but I've not yet figured an alternate "enter" to activate any menu items.

*sigh*

This mega sucks.
Took long enough to download...Not familiar enough with Steam to even know how to uninstall Pinball Arcade.

Joy.

Tin_Foil

Nov 1, 2013
Really? When I move my mouse, my pointer becomes active (even in full screen). That's... really weird.

When you start the game and it says "Press Start" at the splash screen, click your mouse to start. For me, that activates my mouse and allows me to use it to make menu selections.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Hooray!
I used the config program to run it as a window rather than full screen and when in that mode, the mouse was visible and allowed me to reset the controls to default.

All is good in the world for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts