Thank you !

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Farsight can I just say, thank you ! this is just bloody awesome ... I just played STNG on my 32 inch in portrait mode and even though its not otimized for that, I had so much fun and really took me back to spending all my first job money down the pub playing that machine ... You have done a wonderful wonderful thing for pinheads ... and you can have my money indefinitely !

Congratulations ! wonderful product

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Man i have a 32 inch vertical cabinet with flipper buttons, and playing Star Trek was just Ace ... I had it on the ipad ... buts just not the same ... great great fun .... any news on the Pincab versions ?

Ripley

Aug 28, 2013
Thanks to Mr. Reitmeyer and the whole FS staff, you've done a really good job. The game is great, a few things maybe to change, but the time will bring it. Btw., how can I change the menu language or is this not possible?

Thanks again.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
It may have a some bugs but it's nice to know that tables will come out timely, quick patches because Steam won't charge the devs an arm and a leg like Microsoft did, that I can fire up the game on ANY PC that I own, that it works with a lovely array of controller options, and that it's a great time killer. Along with Big Picture Mode I really feel that I'm getting a console experience on much more flexible hardware. I only bought season one for cost reasons but season two will be bought at the end of November. :)

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
great job farsight! and upgrading tpa from xbox360's long forgotten version to a brand new shiny pc one, is a blast :cool:

there are still a couple of minor bugs/quirks lingering about, but the package as a whole is mighty fine indeed :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.