Our community is the best!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just got done wading into the comments section over on Steam. Wow.

It's amazing reading the questions that some of the people have, realizing they are completely new to the game. They are bringing up questions that have been answered here for so long, and I just feel for them. So many comments about the F2P model, it's obvious they don't understand how often DLC gets released. Unlike the Facebook threads, where it's just rampant moaning and complaining, the Steam threads are filled with lost puppies! The part that really cracks me up though, is that some don't want to download the game because of it's size, but if they did, their questions would be answered!

All I'm saying is I love our community here. We nurture, we kid, we don't put up with trolls, and we bring people up to speed in a very quick manner. I hope the Steam Community can turn into what we have here, but I think our awesomeness cannot be overthrown.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I totally agree. Except for a certain Mr. Negative Nasi, the forum is a blast to go on. I also agree with everyone above that the FarSight employees' participation makes this place feel special.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I totally agree. Except for a certain Mr. Negative Nasi, the forum is a blast to go on. I also agree with everyone above that the FarSight employees' participation makes this place feel special.

Is Nasi here? If he is, he has managed to keep a low profile.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.