Finally!...The Multi-Ball Camera Can Be Toggled On/Off

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Since this was a feature that was demanded by just about everyone well before The Pinball Arcade was ever released, I thought this recently added option deserved its own thread.

That's right, the option to toggle the multi-ball camera on/off is part of the DLC Tables Pack #2 update (Available Now on Android) and all platforms and devices will feature this option as well once they receive this update.

Thank you FarSight for listening to your consumers. :)

Here's the "Options" menu showing the "Multiball Camera" set to my preferred setting. :)

OPTMENU.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yes, this definitely deserves its own thread. Thank you Farsight! This was my #1 request, so I'm very grateful.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's in the "Table Menu" under "Options". I'll post a pic of the Options Menu when I get off work.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm surprised they didn't emphasize this more in the release notes on FB.....

Farsight, it would be sooooo nice if you started putting out changelogs with the releases......even if you just posted it here on the forum (a new thread for each release/update with the release notes/changelog would be ideal). ;)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The best thing about it is once you turn it off, it stays off on all tables till you decide to turn it back on.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
i'm surprised they didn't emphasize this more in the release notes on fb.....

Farsight, it would be sooooo nice if you started putting out changelogs with the releases......even if you just posted it here on the forum (a new thread for each release/update with the release notes/changelog would be ideal). ;)

this please

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I've updated the first post with a pic showing the "Multiball Camera" setting.

N

Nik Barbour

I still get the odd multi ball camera twitch though despite it being turned off.
It's as if it goes to move, and then suddenly remembers.
Just a niggle.
I like the new plunger cam though!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That's good (but useless to me since I use view 2 anyway). What about the physics, though? Have they addressed the bounciness issue yet?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts