How to approach a establishment about a problem with a table

adenosine

Apr 29, 2012
How would one go about letting a place know that they have a easy to fix problem with a table?

All this talk of Twilight Zone on the forum made me want to play the table as I haven't played it before. I was able to find online a bar only a 5 minute walk from my work with the table so I went over there after work, pocket full of quarters, to have some Friday fun. Grab a beer, start my first game, catch the ball in the left flipper and while I'm looking over what shot I should go for, it rolls up the flipper to the right and into the drain from a standstill. The table isn't even remotely level. I had to tilt the machine twice to get skill shots unstuck because nothing can roll left of its own accord.

I left a bit dejected after a few more games but I really want this table to be in good shape because of how highly it is praised and how close it is to my work. What would the best way be to get it leveled? Ask the bartender to call the company to get them to level it? Call the company themselves to level the table? I'm worried that no matter what I do that it will just put on the bottom of the priority list because the machine accepts quarters and all the solenoids fire, so it "works" and doesn't need fixing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.