Regarding Steam payments and Installing / Re-installing into another PC

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Hi all. I believed this question is extremely critical especially when DLC isn't available yet.

Since at the moment you can only purchase the tables in-game, after purchasing, will the purchased be reflected in my steam account?
If I re-install steam and the game onto another computer, will my purchased tables still be there?
How does TPA stores the purchased content into steam accounts?

Thanks.

Retron

Oct 31, 2013
If I re-install steam and the game onto another computer, will my purchased tables still be there?
Yes.

I purchased season pack one on this PC and then logged into Steam on a PC in an adjacent room, re-downloaded Pinball Arcade and the tables all showed up there.

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Yes.

I purchased season pack one on this PC and then logged into Steam on a PC in an adjacent room, re-downloaded Pinball Arcade and the tables all showed up there.

So I guess, the tables that I purchased did record onto my steam account. Right?

If I happen to reformat my PC, the purchased content will still be there based on steam accounts. Right?

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
So I guess, the tables that I purchased did record onto my steam account. Right?

If I happen to reformat my PC, the purchased content will still be there based on steam accounts. Right?

Totally, I have TPA installed on three different PCs using the same Steam account, don't worry, it's all stored in Steam. Worst case is you'll have to wait for a 3.2GB download. :)

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Ok then. Thanks.

Another question. Steam offline mode with purchased tables is possible right?

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Yes this works on my machine for Season Packs and Table Packs.

Ahh ok! Thanks for the great help! Now I am still considering to buy one of the season pack. :)

Not sure which one is good... 1 or 2... But anyway. thanks for your help!

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Just bought my Season Pack 1 yesterday and this is what I have tested.

When I log into to another steam account and launch Pinball Arcade application, it will ask you to buy the tables again.
So the purchases are confirmed tagged to your steam account. No worries about re-installing etc.

Hope this helps for PC players who wants to purchase table packs :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.