Can't find pro menu for some tables

luxeder

Nov 5, 2013
I've purchased the season one pro pack, and I can't find the pro menu for some tables. (Monster bash for example)
Is it supposed to be like this?

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Yeah, unfortunately they didn't start releasing Pro upgrades for tables until around the 7th pack or so, so most of the more modern DMD-based tables released before that don't have the Pro mode. They did go back and add it to TOTAN and Medieval Madness, but sadly they haven't seemed to do it for any others. It's kind of a shame, because it's really great to have that kind of flexibility and there are some really good tables that could benefit from it.

I don't know if they have any plans to go back and add it (I can't imagine it would be too difficult, since the menu functionality is nearly identical for Williams WPC games at least across games and the emulation is almost certainly handling most of it), since they obviously have a lot on their plate at this point. But I hope they do. I don't feel as much like I "own" the table if I can't go in and tinker around with the settings.

Tilter

Oct 1, 2013
If I had known not all tables are pro when you buy the season pro pack I wouldn't have bothered, the wording when you buy the pro pack can be read as either all having pro menu or only those available, it's unclear when you don't know and so you assume you get all tables with pro menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts