PC - Bug Pro version of Medieval Madness "downgraded" after buying Season Pack 1

ciriliox

Nov 1, 2013
Hi! First of all, sorry for my english, I'm spanish (you know...... :rolleyes:)

Thursday, just after being released, I bought The Pinball Arcade with the Pro version of the First Table Pack (MM & Pinbot). I checked some of the features in the OPs menu, so it was working.

Today, I bought the Season 1 Pack (the regular version, not the pro version). And automatically, I've been asked to buy the pro version of MM again. I think this is a bug, have someone noticed it? How can I solve it?

Thank you!

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Yeah, this is probably the exact kind of thing Valve was afraid of when they required the purchases to be handled in-app. There are too many weird combinations that could come up and it's hard to anticipate all of the possible "purchasing paths" to be sure it's ironclad.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
It's partly why I just bought both (pro) season packs from the off - I kinda figured there might be issues otherwise.

Method

Apr 22, 2013
It's partly why I just bought both (pro) season packs from the off - I kinda figured there might be issues otherwise.

There are still issues :(
Game specific balls, like Twilight Zone and Star Trek, are not unlocked like they should be.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.