Do farsight employees play the pinball tables on break?

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
So what happens when the nice people at farsight have to pop themselves out of flow state? I can imagine a game of pinball would be a fine way to get the gears turning in the right direction.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
They work with the pins so much that they actually need a break from pinball, heh.

This is what I was gonna say. They probably go back and forth to reference the actual machine behavior while working. I would bet they are sorta sick of the tables in TPA at the very least.

Maybe they should get some upright arcade games!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I imagine it depends on how their day went. I bet some days they jump right from chair to table, and other days they can't wait to get the hell away from the machines!

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Of course. Some days you just can't play, and somehow that's often on days with tournaments >_>

N

netizen

Have you ever heard of a pinball fan getting fed up with pinball? :p

I just recently got over a 2 month period of not playing much pinball at all. I was more interested in reading, and playing FFV than in frustrating myself as it seemed that during that time the pinball gods were just laughing at any attempt I made.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I would be playing the real tables off an on if I was in their shoes. Like Superballs though...I get obsessive about other things, and tend to mix up my activities quite a bit.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, working on any kind of game all day, everyday, you’re gonna get burnt out on the subject matter now and then, especially after testing the same pins over and over and hearing the same sound effects over and over...even the most hardcore of pinheads would need a break from it.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Yeah, working on any kind of game all day, everyday, you’re gonna get burnt out on the subject matter now and then, especially after testing the same pins over and over and hearing the same sound effects over and over...even the most hardcore of pinheads would need a break from it.

I'd say your right about that. I have been a trim carpenter for more then 35years I love it more than anything but after 8-10 hrs its time for something else

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts