Steam Trading Cards

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I just noticed that you get trading cards by playing Pinball Arcade on Steam. I got a few random ones that are unrelated to the table pack I bought (Attack from Mars and Genie.) I was wondering if any1 knows how to aquire the rest of the cards. It says I'm missing five. Do I need to just buy more tables? Sorry if this has been asked already, I tryed searching the forums coudn't find it. Thanks.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
To get cards in steam you just have to play. BUT you can't get all of them that way. To get the ones you're missing you'll either need to trade with other people, or buy them from other people.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
You get more chances to drop cards for every 9.00 you spend for the game. Once you get all of your dropped cards you might get a weekly booster pack to get more cards (this booster pack can be any game you have 'completed' drops). Completing the entire set will land you a random background, emoticon, and a coupon for a game to buy at the steam store. These can be traded, or even sold to the Steam Market for Steam Wallet money.

JoCool

Nov 8, 2013
I'll trade away one card AFM and like to have one of T2, EATPM, FH, Champion Pub or Flight 2000

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
Unfortunately I bought season 1&2 pro packs before the cards were working. So I only get 5 cards instead of 9.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Unfortunately I bought season 1&2 pro packs before the cards were working. So I only get 5 cards instead of 9.

you get right - only 5 cards for TPA - other 4 cards you can get only with boosters or on market/from other people.
and to craft next level of badge you must get all cards again...it took a lot of money to make 5 lvl badge =)

SqueakyG

Apr 20, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised that TPA had trading cards! I'd have thought it was the last thing on Farsight's mind.

I have a duplicate Champion Pub... I put it on the market when they were selling for 60p, but nobody is biting. Might have to take it off and sell it again for 40p. Bah.

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
you get right - only 5 cards for TPA - other 4 cards you can get only with boosters or on market/from other people.
and to craft next level of badge you must get all cards again...it took a lot of money to make 5 lvl badge =)

If I'm reading this correctly;
"Card drops earned: 5
Drops earned by spending money in game before card set was released: 5
Card drops received: 5
You don't have any more drops remaining for Pinball Arcade.
How can I earn more drops?
Card drops in free to play games are rewards for spending money in game.
You have not purchased anything in game after this card set was released.
Progress to next card drop
(approximately $9.00 USD per card drop)
You are now eligible for a booster pack
Once you have received all of your card drops, you become eligible for a booster pack containing 3 additional cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility."

If I had waited for the trading card system to be working I would have gotten 9 cards instead of 5.

Am I reading that wrong?

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
If I had waited for the trading card system to be working I would have gotten 9 cards instead of 5.
Am I reading that wrong?

no, atm you can get 5 cards after you buing TPA. for me it was for 2 pro seasons buying (you still must spend few hours in game to get this 5 cards). maybe after new packs will be released (and you' buy them) you'll get new card drops.
booster packs drop very rarely.
you cant get full set of cards with any game - it is like push for trading

Last edited:

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Trading Cards are addicting once you understand them fully, provides added depth to gaming on Steam! I think its great that TPA has them, and ZEN doesn't. Here's a link from Steam regarding trading cards, http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq/. :DArcade Rat;) I think the TPA wallpapers in Steam are awesome...I want them all...

In most games on Steam you only receive a few trading cards for game accomplishments, you have to use the Steam Community Market to trade or purchase the rest. Crafting a complete set of trading cards will net you some wicked goodies for the game!

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
could someone post a pic of these trading cards? im not on steam but would like to see what they look like. thanks.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
That is surprising to hear they put a limitation toward getting more card drops once you hit five card drops, but it does make sense. All games you get the number of card drops (rounded up) of half of the total amount of cards of the set.

N

netizen

could someone post a pic of these trading cards? im not on steam but would like to see what they look like. thanks.

This is not all of them, I couldn't fit flight 2000 on the screen.

cards.png

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts